Tuesday, February 14, 2006

14th February 06, Tuesday 12:18am

hmmm valentine's day... why is everyone making it seems so special and important? its as though one would be tagged pathetic if he/she doesnt have a date. for your information i didnt spend my vday with anyone for the past couple of years. so that makes me what? pathetic for 2 years? well in order to save my own reputation, i'm going make it up by having two dates tmr! which makes me ultra cool huh? haha... i'm just talking nonsense.

am going to meet my laopor. we kinda arranged it way ahead, cos her errherrmmm is away. haha. have no idea what we're going to do. am pretty sure that all the tix are out by now. and flowers are going to be damn ex. and i have no idea where to dine. basically we're just clueless of what to do.

anyway... i'm really surprised that someone bothered to decode my stuff. and it sent chill up my spine. so i know if next time i wanna say anything bad about jace it will not be publisized in this blog. haha.

oh i came across this song while i was on my way back...

Everytime

Come notice me
And take my hand
So why are we
Strangers when
Our love is strong
Why carry on without me?

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I make believe
That you are here
It's the only way
I see clear
What have I done
You seem to move on easy

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

I may have made it rain
Please forgive me
My weakness caused you pain
And this song is my sorry

Ohhhh

At night I pray
That soon your face
Will fade away

And everytime I try to fly
I fall without my wings
I feel so small
I guess I need you baby
And everytime I see you in my dreams
I see your face, it's haunting me
I guess I need you baby

After all...
After all...

No comments: