i read fia's latest blog entry and i thought it was kinda cute. i remember doing it whenever its christmas season. but for some reason, i kinda miss that out this year.well at least i'm still not late to do it now, so here it goes...
--------------------------------------------------
Dearest Santa,
i cant say that i've been a good girl but neither am i bad. i can justify myself. lets just say that i've tried to be good.
i tried my best to be honest to my mom whenever i can. i always tell her everything about me so that our relationship will stay as strong. and most of the time, i feel that my mom just takes that for granted. i love her more than anything else though at times i'd throw tantrum at her. i'm not good at hiding my emotion. so if i'm in a lousy mood, and if she happens to irritate me, i'd just flare up. BUT... i'd always make it up by explaining myself. on a whole i think i'm still a good daughter. i was there for her when she needed me. i'd do things to make her happy... ya da ya da ya da.... so bottom line is i'm still quite a good girl.
as for my brothers... i'm good to edward. period. edwin is just a different case. he's always stepping on my tail. gosh. i care for him. probably in a different way. it could be the age gap. i find it hard to communicate with him. honestly, i think i bully him 365days. oppsy. BUT HE IS REALLY VERY IRRITATING! if he has half of edward's character, i swear i'd treat him differently. so i'm good to edward, not so good to edwin... and that would cancel each other out. so i'm an ok girl.
well... i'm a super nice girl when it comes to my friends. at least i think i am. haha. let me see... i'd help whenever i can. i'd always make it a point to think for others... i'd cheer them up when they are down. i'd lend them my ears when they need me to.
i dont lie, steal, rob, cheat ya da ya da ya da....
ok maybe i did lie a few times. but its really nothing big. i did that because i didnt feel like turning up for meetings. so you peeps can go and guess which outings i pangseyed. by the way its not all meetings k. just a few. less than a handful. *wink*
alright... i guess the worst thing that i did was.... this incident.... i picked a phone and i didnt return it! argh!!!! i swear to god under normal circumstances i would have returned it. but when i lost a phone why didnt that person who picked it return me?! so its a DRAW then.
and maybe i was a little mean to desmond. that's because he wasnt nice to me in the first place. after the whole drama, we are still friends. yeap....
hey i forgot to mention... i was hardworking! haha... i wasnt lazy... so that makes me a very good girl.
so having said all that...
santa santa...
all i want for christmas is
to be happy.
see i'm not asking for much.
haha... cos i know i'm happy
when i dont have to worry for money.
when i do well for exams. (ultimately getting honours)
when my family is healthy and fine.
when my relationships with my family and friends are good!
and... most importantly... ya da ya da. haha.
so all these come in a package.
love,
Janet.
--------------------------------------------------
dearie i'm proud of you.
omg omg... i almost forgot about this song...
its sooooooo cute... was listening to my media player and it came up. so i went to search for the lyrics. you know i never really know the lyrics for the song though i've heard it more than 30 times or so. after going through the lyrics... omg i'm so touched lah. so fucking sweet. and now its on repeat mode : )
Loney by Akon
Lonely im so lonely,
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely, im mr. Lonely
I have nobody,
To call my owwnnn
Im so lonely,
Yo this one here goes out to all my playas out there ya know got to have one good girl whose always been there like ya
Know took all the bullshit then one day she cant take it no more and decides to leave
I woke up in the middle of the night and I noticed my girl wasn't by my side, coulda sworn I was dreamin, for her I was
Feenin, so I hadda take a little ride, back tracking over these few years, tryna figure out wat I do to make it go bad, cuz
Ever since my girl left me, my whole life came crashin
Im so lonely (so lonely),
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Im so lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Cant belive I hadda girl like you and I just let you walk right outta my life, after all I put u thru u still stuck
Around and stayed by my side, what really hurt me is I broke ur heart, baby you were a good girl and I had no right, I
Really wanna make things right, cuz without u in my life girl
Im so lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody to call my own)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Im so lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girl
Been all about the world ain't neva met a girl that can take the things that you been through
Never thought the day would come where you would get up and run and I would be out chasing you
Cuz aint nowhere in the globe id rather be, aint noone in the globe id rather see then the girl of my dreams that made me
Be so happy but now so lonely
So lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
Im so lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girrll
Never thought that id be alone, I didnt hope you'd be gone this long, I jus want u to call my phone, so stop playing girl and
Come on home (come on home), baby girl I didn't mean to shout, I want me and you to work it out, I never wished Id ever
Hurt my baby, and its drivin me crazy cuz...
Im so lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own)
Im so lonely (so lonely)
Im mr. Lonely (mr. Lonely)
I have nobody (I have nobody)
To call my own (to call my own) girll
Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, (so lonely),
Mr. Lonely, so lonely
So lonely, so lonely, (so lonely), Mr. Lonely
Monday, December 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment