actually ive got nothing to blog at all. its just that i dislike seeing the same stuff on my blog everyday. so im going to blabber something.
its the first time that i was home early after weeks of attachment at bodynits. kinda miss my mom's cooking. as i was slouching on my brand new sofa watching tv, i truly appreacited the free time that a student has. watching tv was like such an enjoyment. i almost felt like an alien to the remote control. totally lost touch with all the tv programmes. what happened to my favourite desperate housewive, grey's anatomy and lost? oh man... and please dont come to me expecting to have a conversation on singapore idol.
tmr's mid week. something to cheer me up a little.anyway there are many things to cheer me up... all in a line. saturday there's style beach party, lalitha's bday and nus business bash. why am i going nus bash? i think a better question would be how the hell did i manage to be on nus bash vip list. haha. *shrug my shoulders*
THUMPER next tuesday. fuck! how fucking exciting can that be? i'll just get drunk! ok im kidding. i'll make sure that i appear at my small little corner in the office the next day.
yiqi's bday party next friday. time to meet up some friends.
and following thursday... FEMME QUEST. lovely. that's even more exciting. guess what? i've already decided what im going to wear. haha. how freaking crazy. im going to put on my $99 zara top!!! and im going to get this ultra record breaking denim skirt. its a bitchy nite out man! this time round im serious. im fucking going to get myself drunk again. yes AGAIN! so peng you... please get ready. (do i hear xh saying she's reconsidering whether to go or not? haha)
friday... im off. away from singapore to hide myself.
---------
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
Tuesday, June 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment